Let's see if anything breaks. The textareas in ?OmniWeb are suckily thin, will have to fix that in the templates. Trying out the disabling of line break conversion:
From Radio UserLand's Outliner @ 4/5/02; 12:35:49 AM
- Why do I like wiki?
- An interface which steps out of one's way is a productive interface
- Dead simple markup for humans
- Dead simple collaboration & versioning
- Dead simple, almost automated document structure
- ...and Cocoon
- Seems like a natural. Transform from human-oriented markup shorthand to an intermediate XML format and run from there with the transformations.
- ...and Python
- MoinMoin seems to have a bit of a primitive pipeline going on with formatter classes.
- ...and ?DocBook
- We want to collaborate on book authoring at work.
- ... and OPML