Update: Yeah - I sent out a request for comments after breaking my comments. Ugh. Thanks if you tried commenting, and I hope you might try again. If not, thanks for stopping by anyway!
So, I've been basically hacking on nothing after work for quite some time now. I've had a few false starts, but have been finding it hard to get motivated to move on anything. There are a few things I've started, though, which might be worth returning to and finishing. If I were to do that - or start something new - which of these do you think might be worth my time?
- FeedMagick2 - web command-line toolkit for munging and filtering feeds, written in PHP 5
- XoxoOutliner - a browser-based outliner with a REST API, written in PHP 5
- Learn Django or Pylons, do social networky stuff and explore OpenID and OAuth?
- Explore CodeIgniter or Kohana further, do social networky stuff that can ideally be installed alongside WordPress and PHP 5?
- Something else? OpenSocial? Keep hacking on my Centro's Blazer browser and do something silly and Web 2.0?
- Level my troll to 70 and work on getting sweet PvP gear?